Tapping Can Help
- The Emotional Freedom Technique® (EFT) can help you – painlessly and efficiently – to neutralize past traumas, upsetting events, or negative emotions blocking your body’s health and vitality.
- Limiting beliefs can be accessed, explored, and shifted into new perspectives allowing for new ways of being, living, and relating which you can implement, based on your engagement in the process.
- The result is you are free to make empowered decisions to achieve your highest potential. EFT (or Tapping), sometimes called “acupuncture without needles,” works by using gentle tapping on various acupressure points of the nervous system (energy meridians) while focusing on a problem, ailment, or area for success.
Emotional Freedom Technique® Effectiveness
Multiple scientific research studies document EFT’s effectiveness. The Emotional Freedom Technique® impacts your energy meridians based on 5,000 year old traditions in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine. EFT founder Gary Craig, a Stanford University engineer and personal performance coach, created the Emotional Freedom Technique® almost 30 years ago. Research articles are available via www.AAMET.org
- http://stressproject.org Proven clinical results for PTSD and directory of research/resources
- Scientific Research on EFT Universe website
Evolutionary Mystic Meditation
Alan Davidson is the creator of Evolutionary Mystic Meditation and the founder of ThroughYourBody.com. He’s the author of Body Brilliance: Mastering Your Five Vital Intelligences, the #1 best-selling Health and Wellness book and winner of TWO national Book-of-the-Year Awards.